What is the Family Support Hub?
The Family Support Hub
Offers services directly to families and supports practitioners. It is made up of services that support local children, young people and their families.
These services work with each other and external partners to improve a families outcomes.
The Family Support Hub is best described by the eight functions it performs:
- Advice and Support for Practitioners
- Family Programmes
- Young Carers
- Intensive Support for Children and their families
- Multi-Agency meetings
- The Turnaround Families Programme
- Registering and closing Early Help Assessments
- Workforce Development Programme
Requests for Support from the Family Support Hub:
As well as seeking advice and guidance via phone or email, you can also complete a Early Help Contact Form which will be considered at the weekly Multi Agency meetings.