Getting Support with the Early Help Contact Form
What is a Early Help Contact Form
The Early Help Contact Form is for practitioners, who at any time during the Early Help process, require additional support.
You can complete a Early Help Contact Form and send to the Family Support Hub with a copy of the signed Privacy Statement to request any of the following:
- Information and advice on a case.
- Support to develop/review a delivery plan.
- Information on services and resources for children, young people and their family.
- Support with establishing a Team Around the Family (TAF).
- Support to complete an Early Help Assessment.
- Request access to intensive support services.
When a Early Help Contact Form is submitted to the Family Support Hub it runs through a triage system. Any with simple needs that can be met by the triage team are actioned as soon as possible. All others are dealt with by a multi-agency group of professionals who meet every two weeks to consider possible outcomes of Early Help Contacts and make decisions regarding the next steps.
Possible outcomes of this may be:
- Further support to enable the practitioner to carry on working with the child, young person and their family.
- Allocation to one of the specialist Family Support Hub teams to offer enhanced support whilst you maintain the role of Lead Professional.
- Allocation to one of the specialist Family Support Hub teams to lead on the case and assume role of Lead Professional.
- Escalation to Childrens Social Care.