Helpline for Early Help
01202 456884, Monday to Thursday 10am to 4pm.
For practitioners who:
- Have general Early Help enquiries.
- Seek advice and guidance on more specific areas around using the Early Help Assessment, TAF Support Plan and creating a Team Around the Family.
- Guidance and help on completing a Early Help Contact Form.
Support for Practitioners
This support is generally offered as one of the possible outcomes of the Early Help Contact Form.
Provide support to partners to enable them to:
- Fulfil the Lead Professional role.
- Complete Early Help Assessments.
- Complete Early Help Contact Forms.
- Co-ordinate Team Around the Families (TAF).
- Develop support plans.
- Engage hard to reach families.
- Access additional information.
- Gain access to resources.
- Quality assure their assessment and support plans.
If no leading practitioner has yet been identified, they will work directly with the family to assess their needs, arrange an initial Team Around the Family (TAF) meeting and identify a practitioner to act as Lead Professional.